Photo Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

420 in-class studio shoot

In-class studio shoot of our classmates.


Meagan Dullack holds her bright umbrella over her shoulder during an in-class photo shoot for JRN 420, Monday Sept. 12 in Central Michigan University's Wightman Hall photo studio.
Her smile could be the sunshine on Michigan's rainy days.

Personally, this is my favorite because I love tight shots that highlight models' faces and expressions.
I'm a little mad I cut the top of her head off though...


~JD

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you did a tighter shot I think they're more personable and give off a certain appeal. The lighting seems to be pretty balanced and bounces off the subject nicely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pic! Looks like you learned a thing or two that day. Wish you would have explained more about your experience though.

    ReplyDelete